Friday, January 7, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Wow. Here we are and life is changing. I'm nearing my forties. I look at the title of Circle of Friends network and see where that has changed as well. There are friendships that I have had to let go for the better and some that I have not dedicated too much time to. I realized that ME was first instead of giving ME to others and it was me needing to give ME more to ME. And so now 2011, Hello. Hola. Here I am. Aqui estoy.

I am welcoming you to my world. This is my world. It is a world where I am someone undefineable. I am air that needs catching. I am a tree that needs carving. I have not yet made my fingerprint or footprint on this world. I have three fine children and am here for them. I plan on being here a long time, thank you Lord. I was put here on a purpose. I am somehow multi-gifted and talented. I realized as a child God granted me gifts that I have not realized yet and this is my year to do so.

You may see write. You may see create art. You may see me bake. You may see me create events. You may see supporting my children. You may see me.

I feel it and I know it. Hello 2011. I won't be shy anymore. Give me what is mine universe for I am ready for what you have been waiting for. Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment