Monday, January 17, 2011

Multi-Blogging

I've been searching for other writers that are multi-blogging. All I can find are subjects on how some blogs use multiple writers but none that says of writers that have different and specialized blogs. I'm interested because each of my blogs I feel are their own brand. I don't want to muddle up the waters.

The origination of this blog was somewhat supportive of my sixth grader's venture to blog; watch his progress and show him that mom could also do the same. However, I have not moved much with this page or posting. I think I don't have the direction that I originally intended with this. After deciding to "blog, " my original  intention was a site for my friends and contacts where they can post. This first posting on here was an announcement to those people to join me and to use that site. That immediately went downhill when absolutely no one wrote back. So, my circle of friends became my circle of one - me, my self and I. Hee hee. It is almost humorous to think that this site and my other one are really odes to myself, testaments to my thoughts and actions. So, then why keep the separation of blogs and not merge them? Am I emotionally attached to this one rather than the other? Not really. I'm not altogether convinced this name or this page represents me and therefore, I will keep open. I will let this page be a page of fact, declaration or interest.

Whereas OrJustSayIt is my no barriers vent. I can say or divulge anything. Although, the site started with the full intent of anonymity, it has turned into a revelation that requires identity and somehow a reader's connection. Let people know me in the space of blogosphere, I have nothing to hide. I have a tale to tell and whether someone wants to read it, I can reread it and learn from it. Or Just Say It reveals my thoughts, desires and dreams because I guess really want them to be known now. It's ironic because I'm almost sure that no one is following me on this blog either. This is more of  a diary with some specific points o feelings I want to address. I don't have some awesome articles or persuasive postings of interest here. I don't think particularly insightful nor do I have a pulse of some innate enlightenment. So, Or Just Say It stays the same.

Then, I'm entering another delight with my niece to chart our path through obesity and eating - two normal people who face a real challenge with obesity. We want to track our eating habits, our feelings toward food and try diets and see if they work or not and see if we actually make a difference in our lives. Why not add this onto my other writing ventures? Well, again, I don't want murky waters here. These are all distinct feelings and explorations and the more I write about very different ideas and thoughts, the more I expand and don't concentrate on the importance of the separatedness. The separation dictates attention to detail and the expansion of one idea as a whole rather the expansion of many ideas with no direction.

AHHHH did I mention my other page for my thrifting fancies? Can all this be done? This is why I'm really wishing there was some articles or blogs or something to dictate otherwise? Or am I just too crazy to even think or dare to do all of this?

We'll find out. PS - If anyone knows out there of other people or writers or bloggers doing something similar, please let me know. I'll do like Julia Powell and say is "anyone out there reading any of my stuff?"

No comments:

Post a Comment